Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is the first post for my new blog, I'm kinda excited for it. Excited to give people pointless information. (Hints the footnotes.)

Tomorrow is MLK day, (Whenever I see that, I think "MILK". aha) I don't think I will do anything that day. Did I mention I like dead famous people? Because Majority of the time we get out of school for it. Very exciting right?

That's not the point of bringing that up though, I believe it is a very important day in our American society. To prove how our nation can change, I think it will almost always change for the better and the gays, I think they should have the same rights as everyone else.

I'm going to stop talking about that, and tell you about me,
Just me. I have a boyfriend, I live in a small town, with TONS of drama, I try to say out of it most of the time. I am a freshman in high school. just by that sentence, people will immediately judge me by my age. But I will tell you now, I'm more than just a freshman living in a small town.

By writing this blog I hope I relieve stress, and let people know who I am, and what I stand for.
But for today. This is all I have to say, goodnight, or at least in my time zone.
Madeline.



No comments:

Post a Comment