Monday, February 22, 2010

Did you miss me?

Finally just getting around to a new post. I know. It's been ages.
ah, anyways. Today I got in trouble at school for a "sleeveless" shirt. Fuck them. My school wants to be all official, but it's funny because every person in power over the students always has a stupid reason to judge those other than cheerleaders rudely, honestly. They always get a way with mini shorts, boobs hanging out of there shirt, and lots of other things, but I can't get a way with a nice fitting top and a pair of rude skinny jeans?

Someone save me from this town that is full of judgements and rude assumptions. Everyone always asks me if I do drugs, and It's a no of course, But is just an example of the towns stupidity in a small world not open to new people. They only think that because I color my hair weird colors, wear tight jeans and colored shoes/Converse.

But whatever. Fuck this town. Can't wait to move. I'm dying.
(I didn't re-read this by the way, spelling errors on me.)
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment