Wednesday, January 20, 2010

OH!
I found something to write about.
It is the fact that I saw a girl jacken' my style today! I was so mad. She wore a hat just like mine. And a wife beater (or man beater ahaha), But thats not the point.
Lately, I have been noticing though.
and it seriously getting on my nerves. You know, just because me hair is purple doesn't mean yours has to be too. Same with the girls with hott shoes. like supras. stop stealing it! Just because I's wearing it doesn't mean you have to also.

Anyways, I want to go shopping. I need to go to Columbus to get the Newest clothing. Because Ashland is stuck in the nineties and has no clue what their doing. I saw a woman yesterday shopping in the mens department with out a bra, NUMDER ONE RULE!!!! always, always, wear a bra in public.
also. buy womans clothes. The only reason you dont think you have curves is because YOU ARE WEARING MENS CLOTHING.

Fashionista,
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment